Today I would love to share my Maldives pre wedding photography images for all of you who have a dream of having romantic shots in such wonderful beach-front resort called Lux* South Ari Atoll.
Now you can get your own Maldives pre wedding photography session that represent love and passion
Dear lovely couple and bride groom to be thank you for visiting my photography blog by the way I’m Bima. For over than 10 years I do destination wedding photo shoot in various location and Maldives is one of my favorite destination for pre wedding and wedding. If you choose Maldives for your wedding venue I would say that you will get the most romantic and spectacular scenery of Indian Ocean that you never seen before. Walk through the white sand beach and get some coconut water with amazing sunset are few things that you will see everyday.
My gorgeous couple that I want to share here is Billy and Dickie Ma, they coming from downtown of Hong Kong by the way and my first meeting with them is through my blog which is the same blog that you visit right now. One day Billy drop me an email and told me that between him and his fiancee, Dickie Ma have a same dream for having Maldives pre wedding photography session for their own romantic images before their big day.
If this gonna be your first time visiting my blog and you have a dream too for having Maldives pre wedding photography session than you better read my story about:
Here in this blog I wrote various article about photography and the story behind it so no matter you hire me as your wedding photographer or not but you still can get nice information from me.
I feel so blessed for having Billy and Dickie on my couple lists, they were so nice, humble, and easy to talk. We’ve been twice to get skype video meeting before the shooting day and have a nice discussion about make up, hair do, even they show me their bridal and night gown that they want to bring on.
Actually Lux* is really great resort and I highly recommend you to go there someday. Hospitality is the one that make me addicted to this resort, all the staff are so friendly even they sway their hands since my speedboat landed on the deck. And if you willing to see my personal review about Lux* than you can visit my story on:
I would like to say thank you for thousand viewer who see my behind the scene video of Maldives pre wedding photography session for Billy and Dickie Ma, but if you miss it and here you can see it too
Down here I also want to let you see my photography works for this most gorgeous Hong Kong couple that I ever met. For sure I would like to say congratulation for them cause I know that now they got a beautiful princess on their own, I saw it on Billy’s Instagram and their daughter was super cute.
Hoe you enjoy for every single beautiful moments that I captured on this Maldives pre wedding photography session:
Maldives Pre Wedding Photography Tips for Couple
Having a wedding or pre wedding photoshoot in Maldives is a dream to most couple in this planet so if you willing to do it so here is some tips that I could share with:
- Go check your flight schedule and rates, a lot of airlines will fly to Maldives even it simple a low cost budget airlines but book the ticket 2-3 months before will bring you into the best deal. Here I recommend to browse with jetradar, they do so much easy steps and very good information about schedule and rates.
- Book your resort immediately, 4 or 5 star resort will fully book so fast especially during the peak season. Here I used booking.com to book all the hotels cause they provide free cancellation or pay later which is really matters for destination wedding preparation
- Book your destination wedding photographer immediately, my couple used to book me at least 3 months before the shooting day, it’ squite comfort but if you can do faster than it will be better
- Bring at least 1 bridal + suit, 1 night gown + suit, 1 set of casual clothes for 6 hours photoshoot
- Bring a needle and yarn for your own cause it helps you fix your dress on the spot
- Hire your make up and hair do artist or doit by your self, here I work with my wife, Nina, who belong to my personal make up artist and assistant. Dickie Ma provide make up by herself but she need my wife’s help to finish her hair do
If you love my photography than want to invite me to come to Maldives or somewhere else than I will be so happy for meet you there. Just like Billy and Dickie, we can use skype video to get some meeting before the photo shoot and I will encourage you to visit my portfolio to see my style and how I shoot.
Once you’ve done with and want to discuss with me so drop me a message and I will reply it as soon as possible. Give your details such as your name, whatsapp number, your specific date and venue cause it help my studio’s assistant to organize my schedule.