From every wedding that I captured I always hear these 50 romantic wedding songs that belong to must request from my couple. Hello dear lovely couple my name is Bima and thank for visiting my photography blog.
I was dedicate my self as a wedding photographer following my graduation in the university, photography bring me a better world and new friends.
These 50 Romantic Wedding Songs Will Chill Your Wedding Night
By flew to Bali, Hong Kong, Singapore, or even Maldives I capturing the romantic moment ever from someone who loving each other and music will boost up their emotion during the night.
No matter you celebrate your wedding in your backyard or fly thousand miles for you destination wedding, than I’m gonna share the lists of 50 romantic wedding songs that always coming through my ears and soul during the party.
Look at my picture below, I saw a beautiful girl dancing with her mother during the wedding party that I captured in Bali. For sure I got so many wedding images from my couple but once I saw this little girl dancing than I just move my camera to grab this amazing moments
You may see the complete wedding images where this little girl dancing on
Ask Your Band to Play These 50 Romantic Wedding Songs
Sure I met various professional wedding bands player in the wedding, most of them are play easy listening music, jazz, reggae, pop, or even slow rock but I found my self that they always performing these 50 romantic wedding songs that always being requested by my couple.
Pick up your note and write this lists below,
Songs that used to be performed when you walk down the aisle
- “The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face” by Roberta Flack
- “Can’t Help Falling in Love” by Haley Reinhart
- “Part of Your World” by Jodi Benson (from The Little Mermaid)
- “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri
- “I’m Kissing You” by Des’ree
- “La Vie En Rose” by Ingrid Mapson
- “Halo” by Beyoncé
- “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” by Israel Kamakawiwoʻole
- “Moon River” by Audrey Hepburn
- “Heartbeats” by José González
Songs that used to be performed on the ceremony
- “Ave Maria” by Schubert
- “Amazing Grace” (Traditional)
- “I Will” by The Beatles
- “We’ve Only Just Begun” by The Carpenters
- “Have I Told You Lately” by Van Morrison
- “If Not For You” by George Harrison
- “You Raise Me Up” by Josh Groban
- “Ribbon in the Sky” by Stevie Wonder
- “When You Say Nothing At All” by Alison Krauss
- “I Choose You” by Sara Bareilles
Songs that used to be performed for party entrance
- “Marry You” by Bruno Mars
- “I Gotta Feeling” by The Black Eyed Peas
- “Dynamite” Taio Cruz
- “Shut up and Dance” by Walk The Moon
- “Levels” by Avicii
- “Good Life” by Kanye West ft. T-Pain
- “Club Can’t Handle Me” by Flo Rida ft. David Guetta
- “I Believe in a Thing Called Love” by The Darkness
- “Can’t Stop The Feeling!” by Justin Timberlake
- “I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)” by Whitney Houston
Songs that used to be performed when you come to the party
- “Just the Way You Are” by Bruno Mars
- “Heroes (We Could Be)” by Alesso ft. Tove Lo
- “Beautiful Day” by U2
- “Crazy in Love” by Beyoncé ft. Jay-Z
- “Forever” by Chris Brown
- “We Found Love” by Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris
- “Happy” by Pharrell Williams
- “First Date” by Blink 182
- “On Top of the World” by Imagine Dragons
- “Best Day of My Life” by American Authors
Songs for your first dance
- “Make You Feel My Love” by Adele
- “Thinking Out Loud” by Ed Sheeran
- “At Last” by Etta James
- “The Luckiest” by Ben Folds
- “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life” by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes
- “All of Me” by John Legend
- “The Book of Love” by Peter Gabriel
- “Sea of Love” by Cat Power
- “The First Day of My Life” by Bright Eyes
- “Feel So Close” by Calvin Harris
My Personal Recommendation
I’m a music lovers so I used to hear music no matter where I go cause it helps me to fill up the energy, I bring some music players to boost my mood during the photo shoot and you can have it too when you want to chill out with fiends.
If you willing to hear those beautiful wedding songs before your day than this gonna be some portable players that I recommend:
I was so happy to share this to you and hope you got an idea of what songs that you need to be performed by your wedding bands.
Kindly tell your bands or wedding coordinator about the romantic songs and make sure they got your lists.
In the next future, if you love my photography works and want to invite me as your wedding photographer than I welcoming you to see my wedding photo gallery it helps you to know me as well, my style, and how I shoot in wedding.
Once between you and my photo works has a connection than you can discuss with me about photography, you can drop me a message and my assistant will arrange the best time for us to meet directly or simply with video call.
I’ll keep share my other story and my recent photography works here in my blog, so stay in touch with me and I’ll see you soon!