If you feeling stuck to find any information about losing your weight before marriage than this 7 day diet plan for weight loss will be your right answer.
Hi there my name is Bima and thank you for visiting my blog, through this page you could see my wedding photography collection that coming through my heart, in fact I also write so many articles related to wedding that you should know.
When I’m get booked for engagement or wedding photo shoot than my client (especially the bride) always telling me that she gonna slim her body first so when they wear their white bridal gown than it looks perfect, are you facing the same situation? It seems classic problem that every bride always had right!
Don’t worry about it cause you’re not alone even I always giving my bride a time to join some wedding weight loss program that help her to lose her weight before the wedding day.
Related to that here I’m gonna share some other information that hopefully inspire you to find the right body shape that you want. Just like a saying that great body will come through great food so if you wanna lose your weight than first thing first that I suggest you to consider if control your meal.
7 Day Diet Plan for Weight Loss That Every Bride Must Know
Now it’s your time to maintain all meals that coming into your body, rather than go out for junk food than I suggest you to go to the market and buy some meat, fruits, or veggies which is way better than other food. Put your note on and here I will share the most tasty recipes of 7 days diet menu.
- Breakfast – get some 3/4 cup of gluten free cereal of corn flakes, 1 fresh banana, and a cup of fat-free milk in a bowl
- Lunch – make your own sandwich consist of 1 whole wheat pita bread, 3 ounces of turkey breast, 1/2 roasted pepper, 1 tsp light of mayonnaise, mustard, and lettuce, it will be nice if you serve it with a mozzarella string cheese
- Dinner – today you may serve 4 ounces of broiled flounder, 2 tbs grated Parmesan cheese, and broiled till golden. Your dinner set will better when you eat with a cup of couscous and a cup of steam broccoli than ended with 1 fat-free pudding
- Breakfast – open up your ultimate smoothies recipe than blend a cup of frozen berries, 1/2 banana, and 8 ounces of fat-free milk. Grab up to 2 boiled eggs to complete your breakfast
- Lunch – heat up your vegetarian soup and 100% whole pita bread for your lunch and ended with a cup of grapes
- Dinner – 4 ounces of boneless and skinless chicken breast and put a Kansas City BBQ sauce for topping, now make it perfect by combining with sauteed spinach with garlic and olive oil than serve it 1/2 plain bake potato
- Breakfast – use your microwave and cook 1/2 cup of oat with low-fat soy milk than add an apple and 1 tsp of honey
- Lunch – make your own chicken salad with 4 ounces of skinless roast chicken breast, 1/4 cup slice of red grapes, 1 tbs slivered almonds, 1 tbs light mayonnaise, and 1 tbs of plain yogurt than serve it with a lettuce, if you still feel hungry than you may add for a banana
- Dinner – 4 ounces of shrimp with baked potato and 3 tbs of salsa and 1 tbs unsweetened Greek yogurt. Add 3 cup of spinach and steamed it than ended with ice cream bar that have 100-150 calories at maximum
- Breakfast – 1/2 toasted of gluten free English muffin with 1/2 apple (sliced) than add an ounce of shredded reduced-fat cheese than put it on the microwave for 30 seconds. Serve it with 2/3 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- Lunch – heat up a cup of tomato soup and serve it with a sandwich that made from mini pita bread, 3 ounces of sliced roasted beef, creamy garlic mustard and slice of tomatoes
- Dinner – 3 ounces of poached salmon, 1 1/4 cups of coleslaw that mixed with 2 sliced of scallion and 1 tbs of rice vinegar and olive oil. Here you also can add some herbs or seasoning as an optional
- Breakfast – You may combine between a cup of cheerios, 1/2 cup of berries, 1 tbs slivered almonds and 6 ounces of plain Greek yogurt
- Lunch – now it’s time to make a quesadilla by spreading 1/4 cup of fat-free refried bean with corn tortilla. Sprinkle on an ounce of reduced fat cheese and topped with another tortilla. Put it on the microwave in 45 second than serve it with 1/2 cup of low-fat cottage cheese
- Dinner – 3 ounces of roasted beef tenderloin with a cup of baked acorn squash, mashed with pinch of cinnamon than add up to 3 cups of green salad with 1 tbs of olive oil than ended with a chocolate bar for less than 150 calories
- Breakfast – You can toast 100% of whole-gain frozen waffle than spread it up with 2 tbs of nut butter than put small slice of banana for the topping and ended up with fat-free milk
- Lunch – Go make your own Tuna pita bread with 2 ounces of light Tuna, 1 tbs of light mayonnaise, mustard, cucumber and slice of onion. Here you may serve it with 10 baby carrots and 2/3 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- Dinner – It’s Jambalaya time! Combining 3/4 cup cooked brown rice, 1/2 cup corn, 2 ounces of cooked turkey sausage, slice of 1/3 cup of salsa. Heat it up and eat it with 3 cups of spinach sauteed with garlic
- Breakfast – make a layer of 1/2 toasted gluten free English muffin with an ounce f reduce fat-cheese, slice of tomatoes and 1/2 cup of spinach (steamed), make it special by serve it with a fruits platter
- Lunch – lets make a black bean salad by tossing 1/2 cup of canned black beans, 1/2 cup of mandarin orange, chopped red bell pepper, red onion, scallion, and any other optional veggies. You may serve it with stone ground corn tortilla for sure
- Dinner – 3 ounces of broiled flank steak with a baked of sweet potato and 1 tbs of butter. Serve it with a cup of steamed zucchini and cup of berries
Always remind that all food that you eat will impact to your body and health so if you gonna concern for losing your weight before your wedding than just follow these 7 day diet plan for weight loss.
Are you wanna get an instant result too?
No matter who you are than an instant weight loss is 100% possible, go discuss with your doctor and do some regular exercise at least 3 times a week. If you don’t have any partner that accompany on this diet program than join this Flat Belly Fix weight loss for just 3 weeks!