So many couple looking for Bali photography wedding session for their own. In this paradise which people also known as the Land of God, there are thousands of romantic wedding held with a glamorous set up.
Hi lovely couple my name is Bima and thank you for visiting my photography blog, here I share my recent wedding photo shoot and stories that I made behind it. I met various couple in this globe and fly thousand miles to Bali, Maldives, and Hong Kong to document the most beautiful moment on earth.
Today I just got back from Denpasar following Bali photography wedding session for two lovely Asutralian couple in Bali Mandira it’s a nice resort around Legian where you can stay in sightseeing around the city easily.
With a nice beach-front view just like what you see below I pretty sure that you gonna celebrate your big day in a magnificent way. This resort was fantastic and definitely recommend to held a wedding for 20 – 30 people. But before I share for Josh and Renee wedding, let share some tips for celebrating wedding in Bali.
Having a Wedding in Bali
As you know that Bali is belong to one greatest beach destination in the world and through it, so many couple wanna get married in Bali.
Instead bikini and your beach fabric than you should prepare several stuff that I mentioned below:
- Copy of Decree Absolute if divorced
- Copy of Death Certificate of former spouse if applicable
- Copy of Documentary evidence of any change of name (eg, former marriage certificate/deed poll)
- Birth certificates are normally required by the Indonesian authorities and it is recommended that you bring these with you
- A$110 (payable in Rupiah only) for the Australian embassy in Bali, and
- Marriage celebrant, if you willing to have one for your own, I found a nice guy with tons of awesome information where you can learn more about marriage. Kindly visit Josh Withers!
Once you know some regulations that better for you to check your wedding locations and I found some of the best where you can consider.
Generally you can celebrate your wedding with a view options,
- BEACH – if you expect to put your feet on the white sand beach than choosing resort around Kuta, Legian, or Nusadua are great, I suggest for Conrad Nusadua and Bali Mandira
- CLIFF – but if you expect for cliff and ocean view resort that go to Uluwatu, I suggest you for Bvulgari and Alila Uluwatu
- RICE PADDY & NATURE – you definitely must go to the north where Ubud is located, I suggest you to consider about Ubud Hanging Garden
Bali Photography Wedding for Josh and Renee
Down here I’ll share my recent photography works that taken few months ago in one of great resort, the Bali Mandira. My couple today is Josh and Renee and they bring 20 – 30 people to having fun and celebrate their marriage.
Hope you got a nice inspiration before choosing your Bali photography wedding services for your own.
Once you want to figure out more photos from me and see the whole wedding procession you can simply visit my portfolio.
Once you love my works and wanna discuss more about your wedding photography than I’m here to listen and know you in person. Kindly send me a message and I’ll reply it as soon as possible!