Dreaming for having the wedding photos in Bali? that it’s a common saying from couple who always dreaming to celebrate their big day in a paradise called Bali. It’s here in Indonesia, Bali seems to be my second hometown where you can ask me to come ANYTIME to document your beautiful moment.
Hello lovely couple my name is Bima and thank you for visiting my photography blog. I dedicate my self as a destination wedding photographer for the past 10 years and still counting. When you asking for great wedding in Bali than this city got tons of potential things where you can bet to.
Today I fly to Bali which only take about 1 hour from my hometown in Yogyakarta and I’m going to come and document my gorgeous couple Zhou and Wang wedding in Ayana Resort, a great 5 star hotel where the famous Rock Bar located.
What you see below is Rock Bar, when you belong to Ayana’s guest than you will get a private access to entering this magnificent ocean-view cafe. I was standing by upon the bar where the glass chapel located and it was so fantastic to capturing wedding photos in Bali with such amazing scenery like this.
If you planning to celebrate your wedding in Bali than you must consider with some essentials such as:
- Copy of Decree Absolute if divorced
- Copy of Death Certificate of former spouse if applicable
- Copy of Documentary evidence of any change of name (eg, former marriage certificate/deed poll)
- Birth certificates are normally required by the Indonesian authorities and it is recommended that you bring these with you
- A$110 (payable in Rupiah only) for the Australian embassy in Bali, and
- Marriage celebrant, if you willing to have one for your own, I found a nice guy with tons of awesome information where you can learn more about marriage. Kindly visit Josh Withers!
Once you’re done with the basic requirements than you really need to check some other parts such as:
- Book your resort, at this time I recommend Ayana Resort, you can doubt anymore for their hospitality and all staff kindness. Go book your resort at leas 6 months before!
- Check all your flight ticket, this not gonna only you but your parents, family and close friends so I suggest you to cpmare between jetradar and Skyscanner
Romantic Wedding Photos in Bali for Zhou and Wang
Down here I present to you my recent photography works for Zhou and Wang in Ayana Resort, they were look so gorgeous during this 6 hours celebration.
Since the blessing ceremony will begin at 4 pm than I already in their room since 3 pm, it’s really good to chill out with them, knowing their family member and the most important thing is shooting preparation for my gorgeous couple.
I hope this story will give you an inspiration to celebrate your wedding in Bali!
Just few months ago before I shooting for Zhou and Wang I also went to Bali and shooting for other romantic weddings, that time is for lovely Singaporean couple who I met in Raffles Place Singapore. If you still figure out what wedding photos in Bali looks like than I’m gonna share the gallery below:
It was so honor to have you here but I need to catch my flight to Maldives for pre wedding shooting but it is truly pleasure to know your visiting my blog. In some case you wanna see my complete wedding galleries than kindly visit my portfolio where I also share some links to bring you down into each blogpost.
When you love my pictures and want to ask me to come and document your glory moment in wedding than I’m here to listen and know you in person.
Kindly leave me a message and provide me with your name, contact, and your wedding date-venue so I can check my schedule, last I will try to responses as soon as possible so we can talk each other about your wedding. See you guys!